Things are really starting to take shape as Warlords of Draenor has more hotfixes added to improve the game!
Raids and Dungeons
- Blackhand's Marked for Death ability no longer has a preference to target players that are already stunned during Stage Two.
Conquest Catch-Up Cap Changes
- Conquest catch-up cap received a change to how it's calculated. It should result in a roughly 50% increase to the catch-up portion of the cap.
- The formula used to calculate the catch-up cap is now: <Number of weeks passed in the season> x 1500 - <Total amount of Conquest earned this season>
- Further information can be found in the forum thread titled: Changes to Conquest Catch-Up Cap.
- Players can no longer delete WoW Token letters in the mailbox if it still has gold attached.
- Fixed an issue where whispers were not working correctly from the Mobile Armory chat client.
For more information please see the Blog Post about the changes.