Here are a list of hotfixes that were implemented for August 21, 2018. More hotfixes can be found in our Updates category above!
August 21, 2018
- Players who have previously selected Pa’ku can now complete Reptari Rider after switching their loa to Gonk.
- Fixed an issue with Excoriate (Demonology) where gaining multiple stacks of Demonic Core at once provided no additional benefit.
- Waycrest Manor
- Fixed a bug where Raal the Gluttonous would not cast Tenderize in certain situations.
- Matron Alma’s Dread Mark should no longer target pets.
- Resolved an issue that would sometimes cause players to not receive the full rewards by winning the Expedition.
- Incessantly Ticking Clock procs now scale appropriately with item level.
- Razzdunk’s Big Red Button meteor damage increased by 248%.
- Winning a PvP Pet Battle now properly rewards Polished Pet Charms.
- Fixed an issue where players who are eligible for unlock an Allied Race did not receive the appropriate quest chain to do so.
- Fixed an issue preventing multiple players at a time from completing “What Remains of Marshal M. Valentine”.
- Fixed a bug which made “A Chilling Encounter” show up incorrectly.
- Spineleaf will no longer disappear when completed for “What Do You Mean, Mind Controlling Plants?”.
- The Abyssal Beacon should no longer disappear from the player’s inventory after death from “Light in the Darkness”.
- “Walking in a Spiderweb” should no longer despawn some enemies before they are looted.