Some hotfixes went into effect on November 22nd. Here's a list of what was changed!
- Purgatory is now working during Withered Training scenarios
- Bursting Shot should now respect line of sight
- Haste now correctly affects Divine Hammer's cooldown
Trial of Valor
Death Grip is used by non-boss enemies less frequently
- Resolved an issue causing chain and cleave to not target enemies near Helya
- Fury of the Maw no longer affects players after the wave has passed over them
- Corrupted Breath now correctly targets the player tanking instead of a random player (Mythic Only)
More hotfixes can be found on this blog post. While some hotfixes are applied immediately, others require a realm restart or client patch in order to function correctly.