This article explains the changes made to Death Knights with Patch 9.0.1.
|Ossuary||Made baseline, but unavailable until Level 58|
|Blood Tap||Used to regain a rune, predictably|
|Death Coil||Can stay in spellbook, as it isn’t used in rotation. Recovered ability.|
|Raise Dead||Minor DPS Cooldown, gains full power at Level 54.|
|Lichborne||A new ability and minor defensive.|
|Rune Tap||Recovered ability.|
|Anti-Magic Zone||Recovered ability.|
- Frostwyrm’s Fury and Anti-Magic Zone are baseline.
- New Runeforges
- Howling Blast and Breath of Sindragosa scale using the sqrt-formula. Buff for Howling Blast with less than 4 targets, nerf for 5 or more targets. Breath of Sindragosa has a buff with less than 11 targets, and a nerf for 12 or more.
- Frostscythe hard cap at 5 targets.
- Icecap CDR increased from 3 to 4 seconds.
- Frost DKs can now wield 2 handed swords.
- New talent, Hypothermic Presence. Unavailable until Level 50 to 60 zones open.